[support] Paid for Memberships for Drupal 4.7

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:16:38 UTC 2008

I have someone with a 4.7 site. He wants to add to it paid-for
memberships. I explained to him that were we to upgrade to D 5.x then
that is already available in either ecommerce or ubercart--it's a
snap.

He claims that he invested a lot in custom development for 4.7 and
doesn't have the budget right now to rebuild all of that. I am still
trying to clarify what exactly IS this custom work, but in the event
that there is a difficult path for him to upgrade right now, is there
any way to do paid-for memberships in 4.7? I barely even have worked
with 4.7.

Thanks.