[support] Limit a sidebar menu to appearing on certain pages

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sat Dec 6 15:19:18 UTC 2008

If you go to the Blocks Admin (/admin/build/block) then you can press the
configure button for the specific block. You will  see display settings and
you can set it to only display for and then give it a path. For example
biz_directory/*. I use the Pathauto module
(http://www.drupal.org/project/pathauto) to give specific content types
specific paths so I can use them for block visibility. I hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428