[support] Drupal sudo

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 7 01:40:21 UTC 2008

Quoting Paul Kim <pkim at reachlocal.com>:

> But sometimes you want to log into that user, without having to know the
> password.
>
> This works especially well when you have a dev->qa->prod workflow
> environment and you don't want dev accounts on prod.
>
> George Rodgers-Clark wrote:
>> I do this, too. Works with any two browsers (I often use IE to see that
>> user experience).
>> :-) George

You can use the same browser as long as you have two paths to the same
Drupal instance with different cookies.  I often do that in development
just to have an anonymous, an authenticated and an admin open at once.

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/