[support] unable to install some modules properly

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 10 12:56:00 UTC 2008

Quoting jo <joinkemel at yahoo.de>:

> dear list,
>
> as there was no reply for my last issue i posted i hope i do not ask
> too-easy-to-solve-on-your-own-issues..because -at least to me- it
> seems i cannot find very much about this:

I think we're just too dumbfounded with your actions.  My guess is that
you need to create a backup of the data, install a fresh Drupal and
import your data to resolve your issues.

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/