[support] voting more than once on polls

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:02:30 UTC 2008

You might look at webform, and the webform results module for
displaying the results. I've never used it for that, but it would make
sense that it could. You have the option of setting a number of times,
or a frequency they can submit.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Christopher M. Jones
<cjones at partialflow.com> wrote:
> I need to allow users to vote more than once on the same poll. Sensibly,
> both the poll and advanced poll modules seem to assume that the user can
> vote only one time, and don't appear to offer an option to make it
> otherwise.
>
> As far as I can tell, these are the only two polling modules out there,
> amidst the slew of voting modules.
>
> 1. How easy would it be to hack one of the two extant poll modules to
> permit multiple votes per user?
>
> 2. Is there another option? Say, another module that could be adapted
> for poll-like behavior, that would allow multiple votes?

Brett Evanson
brettev at gmail.com