[support] 404 blank page

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 10 17:12:15 UTC 2008

Quoting Neil Coghlan <neil at esl-lounge.com>:

> Am I right in thinking this was a change not between major versions but
> from, for example, 5.5 and 5.6?
>
> I just remember doing an upgrade and suddenly my 404 pages were coming out
> 95% blank as I use blocks for all menus.

Yes, it is one of the things I dislike most about Drupal release
management.  Once a major version is set these types of changes should
not happen at that release.  It means I have to keep a bastard forked
copy of Drupal core to maintain consistency with releases.

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/