[support] extended upload modul?

Michael Zoet Michael.Zoet at zoet.de
Thu Dec 11 09:13:15 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this mailinglist and Drupal. I administer a
community website where we need advanced functionality with file uploads:

1. we want to have a possiblity for easy uploading files, without
creating content.
2. allowed user should be able to browse the content of the upload folder.
3. it would be nice to have the possibility to create a folder hirachy
to sort the files into categories
4. a interface with the version control system bazaar? would be nice
to have :-).

I'm not sure if the normal upload modul can do all of this? Are there
some other moduls that extend the upload functionality of Drupal?

Michael