[support] Double site

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Thu Dec 11 13:09:33 UTC 2008

You don't need two installations if you go multisite. That's the whole
point of multisite: you have one installation using different databases
per domain. Essentially, multisite is just a way to simplify maintenance
by consolidating multiple sites into one codebase. Sites can share some
or all modules, some or all themes. You need to read up on this at

http://drupal.org/node/43816