[support] Multiple sites using subfolders

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Fri Dec 12 09:53:00 UTC 2008

Thanks everyone.  I didn't realise it was so simple - my mistake was reading
that long drupal 4.7 thread about crazy symbolic linking and all that
instead of just reading settings.php!

Anyway in the end I realised that even though I don't want to use the i18n
features to link translations of a certain page together, nevertheless I can
just run it all from the one site.  Using i18n URL prefixing the various
pages will end up in /fr/... or /de/... depending on what language they are,
and this makes my life easier as I only have to manage one site instead of
5.

I'm going to go with this and see how it goes, but it's good to know I have
the other alternative if necessary.

Regards,
John