[support] Rounded corners view and framing the image

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 15:58:52 UTC 2008

Let s see:
I think the proper file would be:

module/views/theme/views-view-unformatted.tpl.php

and i ve tried to modify it in this way

<?php if (!empty($title)): ?>
  <h3><?php print $title; ?></h3>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php foreach ($rows as $id => $row): ?>
    <?php print $row; ?>
<?php endforeach; ?>

then adding some background to
div.views-view-top