[support] Double site

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Sun Dec 14 13:06:11 UTC 2008

Links are content. Or, arguably, configuration. These should be kept
separate from presentation, which is the domain of the template. That is
to say your template should be as content agnostic as possible. When you
build your template, try to pretend that you're building it so that
anyone could use it, for any  purpose. It's just best practice
programming.