[support] Newbie: The case of the vanishing menu

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 15 11:33:10 UTC 2008

Cheers for the reply,

I meant to say that the content is an instance of a content-type which I
have created.

I do not want the content (infact any instances of this content-type) to
appear on the menu - but I do want the menu to appear on the content.

What I really want is the content to be invisible on the menu (so the
menu shows its parent and grandparents only)

Whats the best way to achieve this?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Dave