[support] I can't access my site!

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Dec 15 14:23:44 UTC 2008

The .htaccess file is there, but I can't confirm if it is correct or
not. I got it from a brand new download of Drupal 5.16.

If I go to index.php?q=user  I can login, and then I can see the site
pages then, except for the fact that the theme is gone (no sidebar, and
background is white).

Does any of this mean anything to you?

I'll see if I can get the theme working again.

Daniel.