[support] Double site

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:46:37 UTC 2008

Hi
I ve just tried this:

Moved the html content to a subfolder and used a .htaccess to redirect
there, i have an extra subfolde rin the url, but that s not a problem

I moved the Drupal install in root but i had to rename index.php to
indexx.php  (cause it would "steal" priority from index.html) and
remove the drupal .htaccess, i can now access the drupal install with
mysite.com/indexx.php (looks a bit screwy but settings.ini hasn t been
adapted yet).

So far i really don t understand how i can keep my original html in
root (i don t want to get rid of it, not even in the future) and the
Drupal install together.

Torben how did you set it up ?

Thanks
Simone

Now my html can be accessed but i can t access the drupal
installation.I understand it needs to