[support] Newbie: Embed dont link to my image!

David Sharpe das74 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 15:33:15 UTC 2008

Its the difference between linking and embedding - oh well - I shall
either embed it myself by hand in another field - or use your suggested
module.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David Sharpe
Assistant Network Manager

Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre    | Tel: (direct)     01223 762128
University of Cambridge         | Tel: (reception)  01223 331823
Box 65, Addenbrooke's Hospital  | Fax:              01223 331826
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ  | Email:david.sharpe at wbic.cam.ac.uk
http://www.wbic.cam.ac.uk       |