[support] Upgrading Drupal

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Fri Dec 19 12:42:35 UTC 2008

Different users have different theories on this. I have found that disabling
modules is more of a pain than its worth for updates within 5.X and within
6.X. You should not lose any data by disabling a module but always back up
before upgrading both your site and your database.

Hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428
Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewsletter