[support] Mailman problems?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Dec 22 09:52:06 UTC 2008

I didn't see any List-Owner header so I'm posting here.

I just received a warning from mailman:
"
Your mail to 'droppies' with the subject

    Re: [support] logging using lynx browser

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination
"....

The only message I sent with that subject did have the list in the
To: header and I don't want to approve a message that may just
pretend to come from me but that I can't see.

Since recently there was some problem in the ml it could give some
further clue to the maintainer about what happened or well it may be
just a spam bot using my address or... well it could be both.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it