[support] Update Status Doesn't Work for Login-Toboggan after Upgrade

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Dec 24 04:15:06 UTC 2008

Gang,

This is just annoying...

Logintoboggan doesn't show up in the update status report. Otherwise it
seems to be installed fine. It shows up on the module menu and its
configuration screens work.

This problem ocurred after I upgraded logintoboggan from 6--1-2 to 6--1-3.

My method, for various reasons, is that for modules I use CVS but I delete
the old version and add the new version instead of using the update command.
I have the whole thing wrapped in SVN.  Don't know if this is at all
relevant.

Any ideas?

Shai