[support] How to use feedapi view module

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Fri Feb 1 15:51:12 UTC 2008

Hi all. I need to create a view from feedapi "node" in tabular output
where field are "date (created), title and feed rss name". I have view,
feedapi, feedapi view active module. My problem is how to get the "feed
rss name value". There is nothing about feedapi in the edit view forms
other than "Parent feed" that Is not good for me (this is a integer
value but I need a string).

Any help is wellcome.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com