[support] Creating Tabbed Listings Pages

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:54:53 UTC 2008

Take a look at Javascript Tools project.  I haven't used it but there is
a tabbed pages module in there that may be useful, but I've used other
stuff from the Javascript Tools project with good success.

If it were mine to do, my general approach would be to use the
menu-roles module to get the menu right, and then tackle this at the
theming layer, by moving those menus into a block on a different region
in your theme and theming those menus into tabs.

Sorry if that's all a bit too obvious for you, but I find it's best to
cover the obvious stuff first.

Dave