[support] Calendar view seems to be working in GMT

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Mon Feb 4 20:39:23 UTC 2008

Is it just coloring the wrong day red, or are you times/dates in events
actually being offset?  Check these out:
http://drupal.org/node/206009
http://drupal.org/node/99223
http://drupal.org/node/147386

Are you running Date 1.8 / Calendar 1.7, or are you trying the 2.0
candidates?  2.0 versions aren't ready yet, and it's most important that
you keep your Calendar and Date together as there are API changes going
on with the 2.0 revision.

Brian