[support] FAPI and "returned" page

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Feb 6 13:15:27 UTC 2008

_submit and _validate get the form in a ordinate way... but they don't
output anything on screen.

Suppose I want to do something as stupid as multiplying 2 fields and
return the output on screen without having to save the 2 fields
somewhere... as if _submit was not going to return a path but just
use $form_values in spite of $_POST and output something...

I gave a look at how search works and at a quick glance it looks not
suited.
Up to my understanding it parse keys and then _submit append it to a
url.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo