[support] Drupal CAS Configuration

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:52:53 UTC 2008

I'm the module maintainer, and can certainly help out here.

If you're using a module where just a few should be authenticated by cas, there's a couple of options here, but a couple of questions will be useful:

1.) have you precreated the drupal accounts for these people? You don't have to, but it'll be helpful for me to give advice.

2.) Are you looking for both drupal auth and cas auth to work?

Dave