[support] Drupal CAS Configuration

Scott Matthews smatthews at optaros.com
Thu Feb 7 18:29:11 UTC 2008

Yes.  We're making a customized version based on the cas module.

We basically do not want the user to have to forward to the login page.

So David, I tried your suggestion and what I'm seeing is:

I go to to the admin page not being authenticated and attempt to login
as my admin
when I submit, the resulting page is not the admin page with the
options available to me but rather my site's home page with the url as
' http://[domain_name]/?destination=admin '

any Ideas?