[support] Assigning project issues

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Feb 7 19:37:54 UTC 2008

Won't work.... No way to do this.  Against the open source way :-).

Seriousely, if you're using this outside of drupal, you might consider
casetracker instead. I started with project, and moved to case tracker
for similar reasons.  It has this functionality. There's a lot of extra
CVS stuff etc in project that gets in the way.  Project has a lot of
Drupal.org specific stuff in it.

Dave