[support] capitalization bug in menus

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sat Feb 9 03:38:51 UTC 2008

I made a menu item whose title was "Members only (login required)".
It comes out in the menu as "Members Only (login Required)" [note
capitalization].  It looks like what's happening is its trying to
make each word into initial caps, where word is defined as being
delimited by whitespace.  The third word is "(login", and it's trying
to upper-case the "(" instead of the "l".

Once I realized what was going on, it was easy to change the menu
title to have the "correct" capitalization, but this looks like a
minor bug which should get corrected.

roy at panix.com