[support] generating square thumbnails

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Mon Feb 11 19:34:25 UTC 2008

I use imagecache quite a bit and it works very nicely.  You have to make
sure to set your image quality (can't remember if that's an imagecache
setting or somewhere else in drupal) pretty high or it will create
pretty crappy looking thumbnails.  I use it with views bonus grid view,
with thickbox, and with brilliant gallery.  It works quite well for me.
  I haven't used acidfree so don't know about that - i remember looking
at it at one point and deciding it wasn't what i was looking for but i
don't remember why - could be because it didn't work with imagecache.