[support] generating square thumbnails

Ivan Boothe lists at quixoticlife.net
Mon Feb 11 22:10:09 UTC 2008

That does look like a perplexing problem, especially since I haven't
seemed to experience any of the same problems. Two things mentioned in
that thread would warrant additional investigation for me:

- whether it's a problematic interaction with another module, in
particular because of the creation of the .htaccess files that somehow
stop it from working
- whether it's due to the installation being in a subdirectory

It is a shame that the developers haven't contributed to that thread
yet, though.