[support] Drupal 6.0 is released!

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Feb 13 15:17:28 UTC 2008

Hey,

Just a few minutes ago, we released Drupal 6:
http://drupal.org/drupal-6.0 The release announcement goes through the
most important improvements, including our easier installer, drag and
drop support, multilanguage foundations implemented, actions and
triggers, OpenID support and Update status module integrated,
improving easiness of theming by an order of magnitude, better
security and lots of smaller improvements as well.

We took a lot of time making this release easier and more secure to
use from cleaner permission names and more consistent button titles
through forum improvements to the bigger advancements like OpenID
which was just announced to be backed by Google, Yahoo and Microsoft
as well.

Hop over to the release announcement to learn more, check out the
installation and upgrading videos for help and the multilanguage video
as well as the new feature screencast for more (visual) information on
what's new.

Hoping to welcome even more Drupal users with Drupal 6,
Gábor Hojtsy (Drupal 6 version maintainer)