[support] How to theme and block build with theme and with "addblock"

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Wed Feb 13 16:46:27 UTC 2008

Metzler, David ha scritto:
> Meaning that you want the block to appear on your page and its not, or
> meaning that you're trying to draw a box around a block that appears
> already on a page?

I think that I have make the correct and the wrong question so, split
all in two question:
1) I have create a block with "add block". How to theme-ize it ? I need
to insert the conent of the block into a template file before display it
into my page.

2) I need to theme-ize the result of a view (block view).  From the view
module I extract all that I need for example node_title and
node_taxonomy, but the output is like "node_title - node_taxonomy". I
need that this output must be  "Title: node_title - created in
node_taxonomy". And after all this I need that the correct output will
be insert into a my box template file and only this is what I want that
my region display.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com