[support] Views: remove the choice "is one of", etc

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Feb 14 10:25:25 UTC 2008

Hi all. I need to create a view where the user can choise to see my
nodes filter (exposed) by category and/or level (cck field).

Now, drupal's view when I create a filter (e.g. for category) set the
possibility to choice from "Is All of", "Is One of" and "Is None of". I
don't want them, I need only filter for "Is one of" . How can I do it ?

Tnx.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com