[support] Node:Body displaying all taxonomy, and cck text fields in teaser for table view

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:33:15 UTC 2008

Thanks Steve I found if I go to Display Fields in the content type and set
the fields to hidden for teaser that seems to do the trick. The other issue
is that since I'm not assigning vocabularies to types when i try to view all
nodes related to a specific term nothing shows up. The only way i can get it
to work is if I assign the vocab to a type and then disable the taxonomy
super select ultra, should that be happening?

Thanks again,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Steve Edwards <killshot91 at comcast.net>
wrote:

> It's possible you didn't do anything wrong.  I've had a similar issue
> where an additional CCK shows up in the Body in a view, when I just wanted
> the body itself (http://drupal.org/node/207760).
>
> Steve

> From: "Chris McCreery" <chris.mccreery at gmail.com>
> > Hi I have problem or misunderstanding. I created a few content types and
> > they use taxonomy super select fields as well. Now I want to have a
> table
> > view of these types with node title, node body and webiste link and a
> delete
> > link. I've created the view but for the node:body it displays all the
> > taxonomy super select vocabularies and a few other custom text fields
> when
> > all I want is the text in the body field. What did I do wrong here?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Chris McCreery

Chris McCreery