[support] How to insert a view into my page

Thomas G. Willis tom.willis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:07:19 UTC 2008

On Feb 16, 2008 3:55 PM, Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli <
michel at ziobudda.net> wrote:

>  Thomas G. Willis ha scritto:
>
> On Feb 16, 2008 8:56 AM, Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli <
> michel at ziobudda.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi all. I need to create a page where the content is get from a view,
> > but to the same content I need to add other information (categories,
> > uid, and other).
> > Where I can find a RTFM that say me how to get the result of a view and
> > work on it ?
> >
> > Tnx.
> >
> > --
> > Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
> > Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
> > Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
> > Telefono: 0200619074
> > Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660
> >
> > http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
> > http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
> > http://www.ajaxblog.it                          MSN:
> > michel at ziobuddalabs.it
> >                                                JABBER: michel at gmail.com
> >
> > --
> >

> I had to do something similar last night, perhaps this will put you in the
> right direction. I'm probably not doing it completely right.
>
> Check this page out too.
> http://drupal.org/node/48816
>

> Tnx. It is what I need. Now I can load the node and get all info that I
> need.
>
> Only 1 questione: how to create a system of page, but I think that I need
> to exec the query ("queries" and not "embed") via page_query().
> However, tnx.
>
> M.

i'm not sure I understand your question, but the Views Documentation section
on the drupal site has lots of information as well as the comments on those
pages have proven extremely helpful in understanding  what the views have to
offer.

http://drupal.org/node/109604

--
Thomas G. Willis