[support] Pathauto and sub-homepage's content type

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Wed Feb 20 13:08:39 UTC 2008

Earnie Boyd ha scritto:
> Quoting Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli <michel at ziobudda.net>:
>

>> Hi all. I have my content type called "articoli" and I have create a
>> category for this content type.
>> Via pathauto, I have created this alias for the articoli's term:
>> "manuali/[catpath]".
>>
>> Now my necessity is to create a sub-homepage for the "articoli" content
>> type and the url must be "/articoli".
>> At the moment if I go into /articoli page I get a list of all articoli
>> cotent type's node. How can I create my subhome page ?
>>

> Let me see if I understand correctly, you have an alias for the
> taxonomy/term/<tid> named articoli is that correct?

Nope, via pathauto I have that all /taxonomy/term/<tid> are translated in
/articoli/<term name> where <term name> is the term name of a term of a
vocabulary linked to a content type called "articoli".

But when I go to http://www.mydomain.com/articoli/ I receive all nodes
of "articoli" content type.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com