[support] No Cookies Being Sent with 5.1

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Sun Feb 24 05:49:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Metzler, David wrote:

> Not that it helps you much, but just so you don't get too bad of an
> impression with Drupal's stability...

I'm pretty happy with it so far--it just doesn't work with lynx, which
unfortunately I require.

> The session based bug, if I recall correctly had to do with particular
> versions of PHP, I think it was PHP 5.2.x (that's where I ran into it).

Bugger.  I have 5.2.1.  Now that, I really can't upgrade.

I realize that this may be an unanswerable question, but if you know: will
upgrading Drupal make much of a difference, if the session issue is the
fault of PHP itself?

I guess I should attempt to prove that by writing something to test
sessions.

Luke