[support] Adding to the CSS of a theme?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sun Feb 24 04:54:57 UTC 2008

Hmmm.  That seems like it's exactly what I'm looking for, but when I
try to use it, it does't seem to see the new css file.

I created /sites/hyc2.org/files/sky.css, and put my additional CSS
rules in it.  I also installed and enabled the sitecss module.  When
I make "sky" my default theme, the list of CSS files in the generated
HTML doesn't include my site css.  This is all I get:

style>
style>
defaults.css";</style>
system.css";</style>
style>
calendar/calendar.css";</style>
cck/content.css";</style>
date/date.css";</style>
sky/style.css";</style>

I would have expected another line with "/sites/hyc2.org/files/
sky.css", but it's not there.

roy at panix.com