[support] Picture alignment CCK teaser output

laura oldenbourg laura.oldenbourg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:16:55 UTC 2008

Hello,
I am having a problem concerning controlling the teaser layout of my
CCK content type.

I am using Drupal 5.x, CCK module and Contemplate module.

I would like to layout my teasers like this:
Picture on the LEFT hand side, and next to it, on the right hand side
node title, description, tags, etc.
(Like the ifood-tv people do it here: http://www.ifood.tv/recipes)

The problem is: With the Contemplate module I can control the layout
of everything exept the title, so in the end the system is generating
the final code wrapped around it like this:

    <h2><a href="/[etc]/node/35" title="[TITLE]">[TITLE]</a></h2>

  [above template output]

Do I have to edit node.tpl.php in order to have the node title on the
right hand side of my picture? Or is there an easier way?

Help much appreciated!
Thanks,
Laura