[support] CCK teaser template 'Add to cart' - button

laura oldenbourg laura.oldenbourg at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:10:56 UTC 2008

Fantastic, Gordon, thanks.

I have added
  print drupal_get_form('product_cart_form', $node);
to my teaser template, and it displays the quantity box and the add to
cart button.

Now, another question, sorry for being a php greenhorn, but is there a
possibility to only display the 'Add to cart' button without the
quantity box, with the quantity automatically set to '1'?

Many thanks
Laura