[support] Frontpage doesn't have page name on the top

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Tue Feb 26 15:24:19 UTC 2008

Roy Smith ha scritto:
> Details:
>
> Drupal 5.7
> Theme: sky
>
> All pages other than the home page have a line of text above the
> banner with the page title.  The home page has the banner smashed
> right up against the top of the browser window with no white space
> above it.  How do I get the home page to have the same space above the
> banner as all the other pages?
>

> --
>
> roy at panix.com <mailto:roy at panix.com>

You can use $is_front to see if your are viewing the "front page" of the
site.

open template.php (in your sites directory) and write:

function _phptemplate_variables($hook, $vars = array()) {
    switch($hook) {
        case 'page':
          if ($is_front) $vars['title'] = 'Home';
          break;
    }
   return $vars;
}

(code writes with memory and not tested).

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com