[support] Mail Submit Page not Found

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Tue Feb 26 20:32:09 UTC 2008

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Quoting Brian Choc <bchoc at t4tcolorado.org>:
>

>> As we don't use this feature often, it's possible this occurred when I
>> moved from 5.5 to 5.7 and it wasn't noticed.  That said, I'm not even
>> sure where to look.  Thanks for any pointers,
>>

> What php errors are in the watchdog log[1]?  Did your mail server
> configuration change or is it timing out the connection for the mail
> server?
>
> [1] ?q=admin/logs/watchdog
>
> Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
> -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/

The watchdog log is rather sparse on useful errors.

I just went to /user/3/contact to try to send an email. I was redirected
to a /user/3/contact page not found. The only new entry in the watchdog
log is a warning:
"warning page not found 02/26/2008 - 1:26pm 500.shtml Brian"

The details:
"Details
Type page not found
Date Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 1:26pm
User Brian
Location http://www.sitename.org/user/3/contact
Referrer http://www.sitename.org/user/3/contact
Message 500.shtml
Severity warning
Hostname 63.225.99.xxx (my desktop's external IP)"

Brian