[support] Blogs: URL and Taxonomy questions

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Wed Feb 27 09:58:33 UTC 2008

OK, I have finalised my blog node path in PathAuto:

blog/[author-uid]/[yyyy][mm]/[nid]

so I get for example: blog/4/200802/269

What I'm now struggling with is using Views with arguments (my great
weakness!) to give me access to URLs such as:

blogbydate/2/200801 to see all of UID 2's entries for Jan 2008.

I already have a View set up where if I go to /blogbydate, I get:

January 2008 (2)
February 2008 (7)

where I can click on each and get a whole list of entries (in table or
teaser/node format) for each month at the URL blogbydate/200802 for example.
I suppose I can set up another View at "blogbyuser" at do a similar thing
there but with "UID is author" as the argument. My question is...can I
combine the two into one View with 2 arguments?

Neil