[support] CSS of Primay lnks

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Wed Feb 27 14:05:22 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 3:03:47 am Marolijo - Pol maresma wrote:
> Hello, I'm tryin' to edit the css of porimary links but not workin
> properly. Wich are the classes of the primary links?
> Ara these correct for the 1st menu item? Thank's!

That would depend a bit on the theme you are using. For Bluemarine,
its "navlist" for primary and "subnavlist" for secondary. For Garland
it's "primary-links" and "secondary-links". Install the Firbug [1] add-on for
Firefox [2] and it will tell you everything you want to know.

> #primary a.menu-1-2-2 {

That is the menu item itself, and not the entire set of primary links. It
looks like you want "#primary" and "#secondary". Firebug [1] will also show
you where and how the changes you are making are being applied.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843
[2] http://www.mozilla.com/

--
Jason Flatt