[support] CCK Contemplate 'Add to cart' button - remove quantity box

laura oldenbourg laura.oldenbourg at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:37:34 UTC 2008

Sorry to post this again, but I have a really urgent rather tiny design
question:

Using Drupal 5.x, CCK and Contemplate (and Ecommerce)

I have added

print drupal_get_form('product_cart_form', $node);

to my teaser template, and it displays the quantity box and the add to cart
button.

My question: Is there a possibility to ONLY display the 'Add to cart' button
WITHOUT the quantity box (with the quantity automatically set to '1')?
What do I have to write into my teaser template in order to achieve this?

Thank you
Laura.