[support] Redirect from one page to another?

crocodyl at corpwatch.org crocodyl at corpwatch.org
Thu Feb 28 19:08:28 UTC 2008

Yes, ideally what I need is a cck form for people to redirect from one
node to another.  I am using:

http://drupal.org/project/cck_redirection

But seems to redirect every page on the site to the first URL I enter
into any node.  Say, if I put one URL into the form, hit submit, then
look at the homepage.  The homepage then redirects the the URL I just
entered.