[support] Nodes not saved but I don't understand why.

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Jan 2 16:37:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:52:25 +0100
Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli <michel at ziobudda.net> wrote:

> I have search into DB via phpmyadmin and I see that there is an
> entry only for "node" table. Where Drupal save the body ?

Ciao,

node_revisions.body

I remember I got some troubles with sessions, uid and pk duplicates,
but I can't remember the exact nature of them. I don't remember if I
had to truncate sessions or what... but well that problem came with
an error message and you aren't reporting any so it shouldn't be the
same and it seems you came to a solution.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it