[support] Adding an image link to node grid view

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Mon Jan 7 21:32:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've created a image gallery with views and cck. I'm trying to add a generic
image for each gallery cell that will be a link to the actual node or to the
thickbox. I'm not quite sure how to do this. I've tried to add the field
into the grid theme in my template.php function, but I'm not sure how the
image will become a link.

I thought of adding another image field to the node type, but I want it to
always be the same image and not user inputed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Idan