[support] mkdir permissions issue

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Wed Jan 9 20:26:05 UTC 2008

I am using the Import HTML Module and it works to a point.   I have HTML
Tidy, XML, and XSLT configured within PHP/Drupal.
I can pick the source directory, I can see the structure of the web-site
I want to import, and I am selecting one file to test.
I can get this error message:
warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir
<http://localhost/labmice/admin/import_html/function.mkdir>]: Permission
denied in
/opt/apache/www/labmice/sites/all/modules/import_html/coders_php_library/file-routines.inc
on line 164.

I have a files/imported directory already created under Drupal.   The
permissions for this is chmod 0777 and it is set for public.
I am running my Apache web-server on my system as root ....  and /tmp is
owned by root ...
So, I am thinking all the permissions should be fine ... but for some
reason I get this error message?

Any ideas on what it is I setup wrong, or what I am doing wrong?
If anyone needs anymore information ... please let me know.   Thanks!

                    Tom