[support] views title strangeness

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Fri Jan 11 22:17:50 UTC 2008

I'm having a problem with some of my views.  The views in question are
presenting a list of a certain content type.  The problem is that
whenever someone submits a new piece of content it prepends the page
title in the head with the title of the newest submitted item.  So if
it's a list of products it becomes "product name products | sitename"
instead of simply "products | sitename".

I am using the page_title module and have no idea whether this strange
behavior is coming from views or that module.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sander