[support] image_import's nodes with empty image field

Lucas GR lucas at lucasj.es
Sat Jan 12 07:15:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a drupal installation with a view that shows a set of thickbox
images. Everything works great: image_cache, thickbox, views, etc.

I need to upload some whole image folders
contents quite often, and somebody recommended me to use the
image_import.module.

After installing the image module, I update drupal, then switch on the image_import
module and define the import folder for image_import containing some
image files.

But when i select the images that I want to upload it creates a image
node for each file, with its filename as title (without the extension)
and the date of creation, but without the image!

Do you know what should I do for inserting automagically each file into the image
field of the created image node?

Thank You in advance.

     Lucas J. González