[support] Hiding exposed filters

Sudheer sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Sun Jan 13 20:32:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using a combination of CCK, Views and Print modules to build a
small application. So far everything has worked well. But I can't figure
out how to hide the "exposed filters"(the exposed filters form). I
generate a page view using the exposed filters. I am using the Print
module which generates a printer friendly page. The exposed filters form
also appears in the printer friendly page.

Is there a way to hide the exposed filters after submitting the form?

It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction to
fix this issue.

--

With warm regards,
Sudheer. S